Ubuntu Installation 6 Simple Steps To Do – You Love It
Why should i use Ubuntu / Linux Operating system. I can say there are N number of reasons behind it. One of the most used Distribution for Desktops / Laptops is Ubuntu Installation 6 Simple Steps To Do – You Love It. First looks itself you will fall in Love with Linux Operating system if you try this version.
What is the Advantage you Get by using Ubuntu
- Most of the Software’s you will get for free
- You customize thing as you like
- Completely Open source solution
- Telegram: Mobile and desktop messaging app with a focus on security and speed.
- Chromium: A fast, simple and secure web browser, built for the modern web.
- Thunderbird: Terrific email application, from Mozilla, that’s easy to set up and customize.
- Dropbox: The world’s favorite cloud backup and file sharing service.
- LibreOffice: The free office productivity suite that’s compatible with Microsoft Office.
- Twitter: The social media powerhouse that’s become an essential for online life.
- VLC: player No other video player is compatible with as many different file formats.
- Gimp: The world’s number one free app for image creation and photo retouching.
- Firefox: The speedy, independent, open source browser from Mozilla.
Let’s See How Ubuntu Installation 6 Simple Steps To DO – You Love It
First thing is Download Ubuntu ISO file, then burn into DVD media as bootable image
Load Bootable DVD media into DVD player, boot from DVD and wait for an minute load below like screen
Here there are two option
Try Ubuntu: Which does not install Operating system to your machine but still you can use Ubuntu from DVD media
Install Ubuntu: Ubuntu Operating system will load into your machine then you can use the same. Continue with Install Ubuntu for permanent usage and better things
Select “Install Third Party Software’s for Wifi / Sound and Video Drivers” Click Continue
Very next option is to create partitions. Using LVM (Logical Volume Manger) would give further options to increase / decrease partition space. Select Use LVM Option Click Continue.
Above are the details about created Logical Volumes – Click continue
Time zone selection for Local system time update, which option is more ciritcal for accessing difference applications. Select Appropriate time zone and Click continue
Keyboard language Select the one which you want and click Continue
Basically Ubuntu will not give direct access to root user, we have to create alternative user to login and switch to root user access / super user access. Provide User name full name and password select appropriate option and click Continue
That’s it installation will start
Restart Ubuntu Installation completed successfully.
After successful reboot, it asks you to provide credential which you created while installing Operating system.
Start learning Linux from here, use Ubuntu as a first user you Love it. Ubuntu Installation 6 simple steps