GUI Tools to Manage Netapp controllers Easy way to Manage Environment
In this session we are going to see about Netapp GUI tools to manage Netapp controllers. Easy way to manage the Netapp environment. Using this tools we can monitor and troubleshoot performance issue, Usage trends and so an..
GUI Tools to Manage Netapp Controllers
1. OnCommand System Manager
- Improve storage and service efficiency for individual storage systems and clusters of systems.
- Guide users through system configuration and ongoing administration with wizards and graphics.
- Eliminate the need for storage expertise with an intuitive interface for managing NetApp storage.
- Leverage powerful Data ONTAP and clustered Data ONTAP features with an easy-to-use graphical user interface.
- Improve your return on investment. System Manager is included without charge with the purchase of NetApp FAS storage hardware, including systems running FlexArray storage virtualization software.
2. OnCommand Unified Manager
Gain a new level of control over your shared storage infrastructure. NetApp OnCommand data management software gives you the visibility you need to achieve common data management across resources in the Data Fabric.
3. OnCommand Workflow Automation
Improve productivity in your organization by automating repeatable manual storage-management processes.
- Provision, clone, migrate or decommission storage for databases or file systems.
- A new visualization environment, including a storage switch or datastore.
- Setup virtual or cloud storage for an application as part of an end-to-end orchestration process.
- FlexPod for virtual desktops Setup.
- Perform storage cloning.
- Conduct a centralized NetApp SnapManager software activation.
- Enable self-service, storage as a service, and more with faster delivery of new standard and custom storage services.
- Deploy Software Defined Storage (SDS) for your Software Defined Data Center (SDDC).
- OnCommand Workflow Automation enables one-click automation and deployment of applications, including VMware (PDF), Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, Citrix, and others. Reduce the cost of your storage management while enabling the use of best practices – choose OnCommand Workflow Automation.
4. Performance Manager
Specifically designed to deliver performance monitoring capabilities in OnCommand Unified Manager for clustered Data ONTAP 8.2 and beyond, OnCommand Performance Manager provides storage administrators with a wealth of clustered Data ONTAP information. This includes comprehensive data storage performance troubleshooting, isolating potential problems and offering concrete solutions to performance issues based on its system analysis.
5. OnCommand Insight
Optimize storage resources and investments in your hybrid cloud environment. NetApp OnCommand Insight storage resource-management tools provide you with a cross-domain view of performance metrics, including application performance, datastore performance, virtual machine performance and storage infrastructure performance. OnCommand Insight analyses tier assignments and lets you load-balance your entire application portfolio across the storage fabric.
Please provide your valuable comments…
Thanks for your wonderful Support and Encouragement