Screen recording (video capturing) in RHEL7 using Krut
Screen recording (video capturing) in RHEL7 using Krut We have so many screen recording software’s but krut screen recording software is very easy to use no need to install just setup java, jar OR jdk that’s you can easily run krut. we can also take an screenshot of multiple monitors (In case if you have multiple monitors connected). We can also record screen recording as a video.
We can also set an Screen capturing area width and height which is very useful option available in krut software.
Krut has an intuitive and compact interface and boasts the following features
- Timer-controlled recording
- Movable recording areas during recording
- Preview of ongoing recording
- Optional mouse pointer recording
- Record/Playback at 2 different frame rates
- Highly accurate audio-video synchronisation
As it is written in Java and is available as a runnable jar file, it is very easy to use on your Centos 7/RHEL7
Prerequisites to run Krut
Krut is required run java you have install java, jar and jdk.
GUI desktop have to be installed since it is a graphical user mode
Screen recording – Installation Procedure
~]#yum install java* click on this link to Download Kurt
~]#unzip krut_full_0_9_4.zip ~]#cd Krut
~]#java -jar krut.jar
click on record button to record the screen
click on the Menu -> Settings
You can change the settings whatever you want.
Please provide your valuable comments….
Thanks for your wonderful Support and Encouragement
- Do Not Miss Interesting and Important Articles: Signin Now
- Download free PDF Books : Download Anything and Everything for Free
- Stay Connected with Us: Facebook Page | Twitt | Google Plus | LinkedIn | RSS feeds
- High Qualitfy Video Tutorials : All Videos
- Still You Have Question? : Ask Us
Click on above colored text to access appropriate page