Linux Class Day 3 Ultimate Way To Learn Linux Basic Commands – Video
I friend this Video Session is recorded while teaching one of the student. Video will explain Linux basic commands such as cat Command, mkdir Command, touch Command, history command and So an. If your an Very beginner to Linux. Here you go Linux Class Day 3 Ultimate Way to Learn Linux Basic Commands.
Linux Class Day 3 – Ultimate Way to Learn Linux Basic Commands
In this class you will learn about basic commands of Red hat Linux.
How we can use:
history Command – Many programs read input from the user a line at a time. The GNU History library is able to keep track of those lines, associate arbitrary data with each line, and utilize information from previous lines in composing new ones.
cat Command – concatenate files and print on the standard output
redirection and piping –
date command – print or set the system date and time
time Command – run programs and summarize system resource usage
Thanks for your wonderful Support and Encouragement
- Do Not Miss Interesting and Important Articles: Signin Now
- Download free PDF Books : Download Anything and Everything for Free
- Stay Connected with Us: Facebook Page | Twitt | Google Plus | LinkedIn | RSS feeds
- High Qualitfy Video Tutorials : All Videos
- Still You Have Question? : Ask Us
Click on above colored text to access appropriate page