Netapp Certified Storage Associate – practice exam
Netapp Certified Storage Associate – practice exam
1.Which statement is NOT true about solid-state drives (SSDs) and hard disk drives (HDDs).?
- Solid-state drives are flash media-based storage devices with electronic components. Hard disks are mechanical devices.
- Solid-State drive data placement management relocates cold data to distribute writes over the entire media, but with hard disks, cold data rarely moves.
- Solid-state drives provide higher overall performance than hard disks.
- Solid-state drives currently cost less than hard disks.
2.Which cloud services refer to infrastructure or applications hosted by service providers and are offered as services to enterprises.?
3.Which two technologies can Data ONTAP support simultaneously.?
- NAS and SAN
- NAS and UNIX
- SAN and SANtricity
- DAS and SAN
- DAS and NAS
4.Acme Company is a storage provider that provides localized file sharing in environments with few servers that do not need to share information over long distances or across an enterprise. Which storage technology is the best choice.?
- Storage Virtualization
5.Which two NetApp products positively impact storage utilization.?
6.Which NetApp products incorporate NetApp Snapshot technology.? (Choos four.)
- OnCommand Insight
7.Which two NetApp technologies, when combined, optimize storage efficiency.?
- Thin Provisioning and deduplication
- RAID-DP technology and deduplication
- SATA Drives and Flash Cache
- Data compression and deduplication
8.Which GUI-based interface do you use to manager a cluster?
- Device Manager
- Cluster Bench
- Node Studio
- System Manager
9.What is the default shell for accessing clustered Data ONTAP.?
- Cluster Shell
- D-blade CLI
- Node Shell
10.Several vendors provide separate high-end, mid-range, low-end, and virtualization storage products. NetApp is unique as it provides these solutions______.
- Across a variety of different protocols
- Across multiple architechctures
- within an ILM architecture
- within a unified architecture
Netapp Certified Storage Associate – practice exam paper
11.In the parent volume, NAS clients see junctions as what.?
12.Which UNIX-based file system protocol enables networked computers to share files.?
13.Data ONTAP supports which RAID types.?
- RAID 0, RAID 4, and RAID-DP
- RAID 4 and RAID-DP
- RAID 0, RAID 4, RAID 5, and RAID 6
- RAID 1, RAID 4, RAID 5, and RAID-DP
14.Which two protocols does a NetApp file services solution support.? (Choose two.)
15.Which RAID type protects against a double-disk failure.?
- RAID 0
- RAID 4
16.Which set of NetApp technologies instantly backs up and restores data.?
- SnapRestore technology and deduplication
- Snapshot copies and deduplication
- Snapshot copies and SnapRestore technology
- Snapshot copies and SnapMirror software
- SnapMirror and SnapVault software
17.Which term indicates a storage administrator can add more than two storage systems to a cluster.?
- Scale horizontal
- Scale vertical
- Scale up
- Scale out
18.Which three NFS resources can you export.? (Choose three)
19.What is the purpose of RAID.?
- RAID groups disks in a single enclosure
- RAID uses a scheme that divides and replicates data among multiple physical disk drives.
- RAID protects disk data by creating a Snapshot copy of the data, which is then stored on a parity disk.
- RAID combines multiple disk drives into an array of disk drives that performs better than a single large disk drive and provides fault tolerance.
20.Which secure multi-tenancy feature is unique to Data ONTAP operating in Cluster-Mode.?
- HA Pairs
- Multi protocol support
21.In clustered Data ONTAP, which object exposes data to clients.?
- A cluster
- A high-availability pair of storage systems
- A virtual server
- A virtual filer
22.When does a consistency point occur.?
- Every 10 seconds
- On demand
- After the data is written to disk
- Every 30 seconds
- Every 20 seconds
23.Which function can you perform with NetApp FlexVol technology.?
- Only move to a new aggregate
- Both add physical disk drives and move to a new aggregate
- Both increase and decrease the size of volume
- Only add physical disk drives
- Only increase the size of a volume
- Only decrease the size of a volume
24.What are three characteristics of NetApp NAS systems.?(Choose three.)
- NAS systems support CIFs, NFS, or a combination of both (multiprotocol).
- NAS systems support FS, FCOE, or iSCSI protocols.
- NAS data is accessed at the block level.
- NAS data is accessed at the file level
- NAS systems provide flexible provisioning, reliable backups, and archiving.
This are the few questions of Netapp Certified Storage Associate – practice exam
Thanks for your wonderful Support and Encouragement
- Do Not Miss Interesting and Important Articles: Signin Now
- Download free PDF Books : Download Anything and Everything for Free
- Stay Connected with Us: Facebook Page | Twitt | Google Plus | LinkedIn | RSS feeds
- High Qualitfy Video Tutorials : All Videos
- Still You Have Question? : Ask Us
Click on above colored text to access appropriate page