Installing the Network. Cabling Video Tutorial
Installing the Network. Cabling – Structured cabling connects all the systems in an organised way and into a single unit. It integrates voice, data, video and other management systems. The structured cabling system is not prone to any kind of interference and fluctuations.
Installing the Network. Cabling.
- Structured cabling interconnects different equipment’s in a structured manner
- Cable connectors are sued to connect the cables
- Cabling tolls are helpful make the connection between the cable and the connector
- Colour Code helps to identify the types of wires.
- Cat5 cables are punched into information outlet as per the colour code.
- Jack Panel is used to connect horizontal cabling to network.
- Straight trough cables have pint out connections similar at both ends.
- Cross over cable change the pin out connections at one end.
- Installing the rack explains how to place networking equipment.
- Wire manager organizes the disorganized cables for easier access.
- Labeling the cables helps to identify the path of the cables and in troubleshooting.
Networking cables are networking hardware used to connect one network device to other network devices or to connect two or more computers to share printer, scanner etc. Different types of network cables like Coaxial cable, Optical fiber cable, Twisted Pair cables are used depending on the network’s topology, protocol and size. The devices can be separated by a few meters (e.g. via Ethernet) or nearly unlimited distances (e.g. via the interconnections of the Internet).
While wireless networks are much easier deployed when total throughput is not an issue, most permanent larger computer networks use cables to transfer signals from one point to another
Your Feedback is more valuable to us…
Describe Various Networking Protocols
Network protocols – encapsulation and decapsulation
Free Book Download
Thanks for your wonderful Support and Encouragement