Describing various protocols NAT DHCP DNS Proxy Server and TCP IP
Describing various protocols NAT DHCP DNS Proxy Server and TCP IP. Internet is an interconnected system of networks that connects computers around the world. Mostly, it uses TCP/IP protocol for communicating between the computers. A web browser called Firefox, explorer is used to view the web contents using internet.
Describing various protocols NAS, DHCP, DNS, Proxy Server and TCP/IP.
- Describe Router
- Explain Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Explain Proxy Servers
- Configure TCP/IP
- Configure Internet Explorer
- Configure MS Outlook and Outlook Express
- Configure DHCP and DNS
- Explain proxy servers
- Configure NetBIOS
- Troubleshoot DHCP and DNS
- Explain the applications internet
Router is an inter networking device used to link two different networks. It determines the rote through which the information will travel from source to destination in the form of data packets. There are two types of routers. Static and Dynamic.
NAT – Network address translation (NAT) is a method in which a system’s IP address is changed into a different IP address before it is sent out to an external network (Internet). In the figure, there is a NAT server. It is connected to a local intranet on one side and to the internet on the other.
Please do provide your valuable feedback
Thanks for your wonderful Support and Encouragement
- Do Not Miss Interesting and Important Articles: Signin Now
- Download free PDF Books : Download Anything and Everything for Free
- Stay Connected with Us: Facebook Page | Twitt | Google Plus | LinkedIn | RSS feeds
- High Qualitfy Video Tutorials : All Videos
- Still You Have Question? : Ask Us
Click on above colored text to access appropriate page