Bash Scripting (Day 1 Class)
Bash Scripting is method to automate regular boring stuff. Bash scripting is a simple commands executing them in correct sequence.
what is bash scripting..?
Scripting is a group commands written in a sequence to automate regular boring stuff.
To write bash scripts we have to use Bang! (#!/bin/bash) first line of the script, which is called bash shell path to execute the script using bash.
How to check Bash path..?
We have to use which / whereis commands to identify the bash path.
# which bash # whereis bash
what is bash ..?
Bash is a “UNIX shell”: a command-line interface for interacting with the kernel.
Stay tune for the Next Class….
Thanks for your wonderful Support and Encouragement
- Do Not Miss Interesting and Important Articles: Signin Now
- Download free PDF Books : Download Anything and Everything for Free
- Stay Connected with Us: Facebook Page | Twitt | Google Plus | LinkedIn | RSS feeds
- High Qualitfy Video Tutorials : All Videos
- Still You Have Question? : Ask Us
Click on above colored text to access appropriate page