Opensource Autocad alternatives – Alternatives to Autocad OpenSource
If your looking for an autocad software you have to buy from vendor and use. Are you thinking that if any opensource tool would save you cost, then here you go. In this article we are going to see 3 opensource autocad alternatives – alternatives to Autocad Opensource software. Ultimately you will save your cost by using these tools.. BRL-CAD, Freecad and Librecad
Opensource Autocad alternatives
1. BRL-CAD open Source autocad Software
Mike Muuss is the Initiator for BRL-CAD Software. Architecture and design started in 1979 and first version released in 1984.
BRL-CAD is a powerful open source cross-platform solid modeling system that includes interactive geometry editing, high-performance ray-tracing for rendering and geometric analysis, a system performance analysis benchmark suite, geometry libraries for application developers, and more than 30 years of active development.
- Cross Platform Support.
- Free and Open Source
- BRL-CAD is a Collection of more than 400 tools and utilities
FreeCAD is a parametric 3D modeler made primarily to design real-life objects of any size. Parametric modeling allows you to easily modify your design by going back into your model history and changing its parameters. FreeCAD is open-source and highly customizable, scriptable and extensible.
- Multi-platform support
- It is a Full GUI application
- It also support Command Line applications with low memory
- FreeCAD can be imported as a Python module
- Full macro recording & editing
- User Interaction Mirroring on console
- Annotations like texts or dimensions
LibreCAD is a fully comprehensive 2D CAD application that you can download and install for free. There is a large base of satisfied LibreCAD users worldwide, and it is available in more than 20 languages and for all major operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Mandriva, Suse …).
LibreCAD is a feature-packed and mature 2D-CAD application with some really great advantages:
- It’s free – no worry about license costs or annual fees.
- No language barriers – it’s available in a large number of languages, with more being added continually.
- GPLv2 public license – you can use it, customize it, hack it and copy it with free user support and developer support from our active worldwide community and our experienced developer team.
- LibreCAD is an Open Source community-driven project: development is open to new talent and new ideas, and our software is tested and used daily by a large and devoted user community; you, too, can get involved and influence its future development.
Thanks for your wonderful Support and Encouragement
- Do Not Miss Interesting and Important Articles: Signin Now
- Download free PDF Books : Download Anything and Everything for Free
- Stay Connected with Us: Facebook Page | Twitt | Google Plus | LinkedIn | RSS feeds
- High Qualitfy Video Tutorials : All Videos
- Still You Have Question? : Ask Us
Click on above colored text to access appropriate page