5 Cyber Security Books You Must Read To Protect Your Environment
Today’s trend is to protect any type of environment with maximum security because we won’t know How Hacker’s attack on your environment. To Protect against security risk’s you should very well aware of Technics which are used by Hackers / Crackers . To Know More 5 Cyber Security Books you Must Read to Protect yourself.
Cybersecurity is the body of technologies, processes and practices designed to protect networks, computers, programs and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access. In a computing context, security includes both cybersecurity and physical security.
5 Cyber Security Books You Must Read
1. How to Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk ($29 Value)
About Author: Douglas Hubbard is the creator of the Applied Information Economics method and the founder of Hubbard Decision Research. He is the author of one of the best-selling business statistics books of all time, How to Measure Anything: Finding the Value of “Intangibles” in Business. He is also the author of The Failure of Risk Management: Why It’s Broken and How to Fix It, and Pulse: The New Science of Harnessing Internet Buzz to Track Threats and Opportunities.
Richard Seiersen is a technology executive with nearly 20 years of experience in information security, risk management, and product development.
Pages in Book is 304
Book Content Index is Below
PART-I WHY CYBERSECURITY NEEDS BETTER MEASUREMENTS FOR RISK
- CHAPTER 1 The One Patch Most Needed in Cybersecurity
- CHAPTER 2 A Measurement Primer for Cybersecurity
- CHAPTER 3 Model Now!: An Introduction to Practical Quantitative Methods for Cybersecurity
- CHAPTER 4 The Single Most Important Measurement in Cybersecurity
- CHAPTER 5 Risk Matrices, Lie Factors, Misconceptions, and Other Obstacles to Measuring Risk
PART-II EVOLVING THE MODEL OF CYBERSECURITY RISK
- CHAPTER 6 Decompose It: Unpacking the Details
- CHAPTER 7 Calibrated Estimates: How Much Do You Know Now ?
- CHAPTER 8 Reducing Uncertainty with Bayesian Methods
- CHAPTER 9 Some Powerful Methods Based on Bayes
PART-III CYBERSECURITY RISK MANAGEMENT FOR THE ENTERPRISE
- CHAPTER 10 Toward Security Metrics Maturity
- CHAPTER 11 How Well Are My Security Investments Working Together?
- CHAPTER 12 A Call to Action: How to Roll Out Cybersecurity Risk Management
2. Cybersecurity Fundamentals – Risks, Procedures, & Integration
Book Written by Media Planet future of Business and Tech
Content of Book – 5 Cyber Security Books.
- Cybersecurity in the Modern Age
- Anatomy of a Cybercrime
- How to Work Around the Inherent Flaw of Cybersecurity
- 5 Ways to Protect Your Business from Cyberattacks
- Advice for Navigating Cyberattacks
- The Next Phase of Cybercrime
3. Cyber Security Culture Barometer
It consists of a simple matrix of 10 different aspects of cyber security culture, each having six different descriptions of how an organization addresses that aspect. The descriptors range from outright hostility to cyber security, to totally embracing it. Your choices will determine just how supportive your organization’s cyber security culture is to your efforts.
4. Cybersecurity: Managing Systems, Conducting Testing, and Investigating Intrusions
Author of this book is Thomas J. Mowbray
- Chapter 1: Executive Summary
- Chapter 2: The Problems: Cyber Antipatterns
- Chapter 3: Cybersecurity Architecture
Effective cybersecurity is a critical capability for the defense and preservation of civil society. Cyber crime is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing categories of crime. Cyber criminals are responsible for more than $1 trillion USD in stolen funds and other assets, with crime in some segments growing 300 percent per year. Cyber espionage is epidemic and pervasive; even the world’s smartest companies and government institutions have terabytes of intellectual property and financial assets being lost annually via the Internet. Concealed malicious actors even threaten our electrical power grids, global financial systems, air traffic control systems, telecommunications systems, healthcare systems, and nuclear power plants. 5 Cyber Security Books.
5. Breaking Into Cyber Security
Written by Boris Agranovich
What Will You Learn in This 79-Page e-Course:
- Module 1 – What is Cyber Security & What Are the Basics
- Module 2 – Cyber Compliance in the Industrial Revolution
- Module 3 – How To Ensure a Balanced Cybersecurity Plan
Governments are facing an unprecedented level of cyber attacks and threats with the potential to undermine national security and critical infrastructure, while businesses that store confidential customer and client information online are fighting to maintain their reputations in the wake of massive data breaches.
Economic thought leaders have warned of a digital disintegration, a scenario in which cyberspace could be completely undermined due to strengthening attacks where the Internet is no longer a trusted medium for communication or commerce, at a huge cost to economies and societies. 5 Cyber Security Books.