How to launch AWS free tier ec2 instance | Arkit
AWS – Amazon Web Services will provide 12 months of AWS free tier to see and practice its services. The free tier will expire after 12 months or Usage limits exceeds.
AWS Free Tier Account – Registration
Read these conditions before creating a free tier account.
- Amazon Elastic Cloud computer EC2 Linux t2.micro 750Hours per month
- 750 Hours t2.micro windows instance per month
- 2000 Put requests of Amazon S3 (single PUT Request max 5GB)
- 20000 Get requests of Amazon S3 (Each request Get request)
- Amazon RDS MySQL DB instance with t2.micro 5GB storage
- MSSQL Express version t2.micro with 20GB GP-SSD Free tier
- Credit card with minimum 1$ available balance
- Reachable mobile number for verification
Fill in the details example is shown above and click continue
Click on the radio button
- Professional is for company
- Personal is for a single person
Provide your credit card details correctly, Card Number, Expiry Date, and Card Holder Name
Click on Secure Submit
It will ask you to enter a phone number, Security check then click on Call Me Now
You will receive a call from AWS telecommunication and ask you to enter the code displayed on the screen.
Note: Listen to All the Details carefully and proceed by entering the code displayed on the screen.
After successful verification
Select Support plan in this case select Free
You successfully completed Free Tier Account Creation. Login and Enjoy AWS Free Tier.
for more AWS articles look here